Wednesday, 19 October 2016

Task 10: Analyse previous students work

Task 10: Analyse previous students work




Safe Zone-x audio
I would give Safezone-X a grade of A-A*


I would give End Point a grade A-A*


From doing this task, i have learnt how I could make my opening good and some of the things i need to include to get a high mark such as use actual places and go film in my spare time. Also, i have thought of a few ways they could have improved it to make it better. This has made me realise what i need to put in mine to make it more engaging, for instance, use a good edit in the sequence or use a really well put together title sequence. I also now know how the sequence should look like and that i dont actually have to include all that much to make an effective opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment